F I L M / T E L E V I S I O N E X P E R I E N C E
– TV series, “Com si fos ahir”, produced by TV3 and directed by Sònia Sánchez. Supporting Role (2017)
– TV movie, “De la Ley a la Ley”, produced by RTVE and VISIONA TV. Directed by Sílvia Quer. Supporting Role (2017)
– Short flim “Los desheredados”, directed by Laura Ferrés. Supporting role (2016). It was awarded a Goya award in 2017 for best short documentary. It was also nominated for “la Semaine de la Critique” Cannes (2017)
– Feature Flim “La filla d’algú”,produced by ESCAC FILMS and directed by Valentin Moulias. Supporting Role (2017)
– Web series, “Teniente Prosciutto”, produced by PLAYGROUND. Supporting Role (2017)
– Short flim, “Caligrafia”, produced by Clara Brotons and directed by Ferran Massip. Leading Role (2017)
– Short flim, “Inside”, produced by UIC and directed by Javier Verde. Leading Role (2016). Ignasi was awarded the IMMA 2016 for best actor.
– TV series, “Nit i dia”, produced by TV3 and directed by Manuel Huerga and Oriol Paulo. Supporting Role (2016)
– TV series, “La Riera”, produced by TV3 and directed by Esteve Rovira. Secondary Role (2014 and 2015)
– Short flim, “Verano 78”, produced by ESCAC FILMS and directed by Serapi Soler. Supporting Role (2015)
– Web series, “Show Bussiness”, produced by MENTUY FILMS and directed by Serapi Soler and Oriol Pérez. Supporting Role (2015)
– Videoclip by Andrea Motis
T H E A T R E
– “En jaque” by Ignasi Dalmases. Directed by Carla Linares. “Microteatro” Madrid (March 2018)
– “Happy birthday, Jamie Love” by Joaquín Daniel. Directed by Joaquín Daniel. It was awarded best micro theatre piece in the Festival Píndoles, (Noviembre 2017)
– “Camins tancats” by Martí Figueras and Jesús Ulises Labay. Directed by Jesús Ulises Labay in Farinera de El Clot Theatre, Barcelona. Leading Role (June 2017)
– “Deixalles” d’Eu Manzanares. Directed by Carla Torres. Produced by La Peleona and performed in Theatre Eòlia. Leading Role (March 2017)
– “L’Ombra del sicòmor” by Martí Figueras. Directed by Jesús Ulises Labay and performed in the Centro cultural La Violeta. Leading role (December 2016)
– “LOMCE” by Noemí Carrasco. Directed by Noemí Carrasco. “Microteatre” Barcelona (September and October,2016)
– Monologue “I know a place” (“ Sé de un lugar”) by Ivan Morales at The Shakespeare Forum in New York, USA (July,2016)
– “La ment incansable” by Joan Far (dramatized script reading). Directed by Joan Far and performed at Àtic 22- Tantarantana Theatre (April 2016)
– “Testimoni de càrrec” by Agatha Christie. Directed by Pepa Calvo and performed at Teatre del Raval. Subsitute for the leading role of Fiscal Myers (February 2016)
– “El teu conte és una pista”. Work in progress of texts by Martin McDonagh. Directed by Ivan Morales and performed at the Estudi Laura Jou (January 2016)
– “Safari d’històries” (dramatized script reading). Directed by Helena Tornero and performed at Sala Beckett (March 2015)
– “Toc toc” by Ivan Morales (microteatro). Directed by Carmela Poch and performed at the Miniteatres del Raval (June 2014, the season was extended two weeks)
– Escenas de “Mareig” by Jordi Sánchez. Directed by Laura Jou and performed in the Theatre Akademia (June 2013).
T R A I N I N G / W O R K S H O P S
– The Meisner Technique programme with Javier Galitó- Cava ( 2013- 2107)
Master class with Rachael Adler (May-June 2015)
Stage Combat with Valentina Calandriello (2015)
– Summer Intensive Program in Studio 4, with Michael Warner and Joel Oramas, Speech & voice at the Stella Adler Studio with Joe Goscinski (New York, USA. June-July 2016)
– Acting Course with Fernando Piernas (2016)
– Year long Acting course at the Estudi Laura Jou (2012- 2014)
– Year long Acting Course with Chiqui Berraondo (2014-2014)
– Daulte Actor’s Training workshops directed by Carla Torres ( 2014- 2015)
– Workshop “Almost not crazy” with scenes from John Cassavetes, directed by Ivan Morales ( 2017) and dramatist workshops with Ivan Morales ( 2013- 2014).
– “Acting in English” at the Frankstein Studio with Lucy Lenox and an intensive casting workshop with Emmanuelle Bourcy ( Bureau de casting de la Acting International de París) (2016)
– Intensive courses, 2011-2015 with Jorge Picó ( Lecoq), John Strassberg ( realist school), Juan Codina (Michael Chéjov method), Raimon Molins ( “ The Actor in Shakespeare and Chéjov”), Joyce Henderson ( Theatre de Complicité), Sandra Monclús ( J. Daulte), Pep Armengol y Mel Churcher ( Acting for the camera), Anna Sabaté ( self devised scenes), Josep Galindo, Mar Monegal and Ferran Madico at the Eòlia Acting School, Joan Cusó, Jordi Purtí and Marc Brualla at the El Timbal Acting School, Lab: Lecoq’s first voyage at the Centre d’estudis Berty Tobias with Vanesa Segura and Joan Far.
L A N G U A G E S A N D O T H E R S K I L L S
Spanish and Catalan are both my native languages. English, Advanced. French, Intermediate.
All types of sport and Stage Combat. Drawing skills, guitar and contemporary dance ( Sol Picó 2014). Profesional Public Speaker and teacher of verbal and non-verbal communication as well as public speaking. Driving Licence B and A. Experience as a Lawyer. To travel!